5.09.2007

it's a little last minute...

...but that's the way we roll!

This saturday we are participating in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure in Salt Lake City, and because we keep ourselves a little too busy and we're a little too easily disracted by just about everything... we are just now getting to the part where we ask for any donations you would like to add to ours, all of which will be taken to the race on saturday and donated in the name of knitting!
Any of you lovely knitters who choose to help us in our last-minute attempt to raise moo-lah will be stars in our eyes forever... and to show how much we appreciate your kindness we'll be doing a random drawing the day after the race for a very special, one-of-a-kind commemorative set of stitch markers! So please, if you donate don't forget to leave us a comment right here on this blog so that we can include you in the drawing!

Happy Knitting & Happy Donating!
~zephyr gals



2 comments:

  1. Good luck in the race! I think you are doing a wonderful thing and made a donation as soon as I got the email. Thanks you for all you do (and not just the ultra-cool knitting patterns and stitch markers) Y'all rock!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck from me too! I've added a little to your fund :) My sister is a breast cancer survivor, so these fund-raising walks, and the people who participate, are near and dear to my heart!

    Because I just received such yummy goodness from you all, might I request to be removed from the drawing? Statistically speaking, I'm sure it's not likely I'd be drawn anyway, but I'd rather all others have the chance.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails